Following the success of its third edition in Bordeaux, France in May 2012, 3AF, ESA, CNES and DLR are pleased to announce:
SPACE PROPULSION 2014
The fourth of a new series of international conferences on technical and programmatic aspects related to the development and application of Space Propulsion technologies.
- Maritim Hotel, Cologne (Germany)
- 19th to 22nd May 2014
Space Propulsion 2012, organized by the Association Aéronautique et Astronautique de France in close collaboration with ESA and CNES has proven to be a great success.
This achievement was possible thanks to the participation of a large number of top-ranking delegates from the international space sectors (Head of Agencies, Space Operators, Industry CEOs), to European and International Agencies and Industry support (NASA, DLR, ASI, EADS ASTRIUM, SAFRAN, MOOG, AMPAC ISP, ALTA Space, ECAPS and Nanospace) and to a great number of high quality papers presented throughout the event.
The Space Propulsion Conference is now recognized to be the "forum" supporting the preparation of future activities and roadmaps in all the fields of space propulsion. The 4th edition of this International Conference is planned from 19th to 22nd May 2014 in Cologne (Germany) and the programme of the event is being organized in such a way as to highlight programmatic and technical issues and to promote exchange of views and information in the two main areas of propulsion for spacecraft and for space transportation.
The 4th edition will be organized around 4 axes:
- An opening day dedicated to plenary sessions and round tables during which agencies’ general directors, industry, integrators and equipment manufacturers will be invited to speak
- 3 days dedicated to presentations
- A space reserved to exhibitors
- Technical courses on Sunday 18th or Friday 23rd May 2013 (the organisation of these courses needs to be confirmed. Please refer to the website for more information)
G. SACCOCCIA (ESA) & P.G. AMAND (SAFRAN Herakles & 3AF)